Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i ned someone to go down there and check up on a car for me. i paid for these wheels and havent gotten them yet, he says that he shipped them, but also says he lost the tracking number, kinda shady.... so, look for a black accord 5th gen on 1170 Brighton ST, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

hell i have a pic of his car... his name is Rakesh Rajput

dont kick his ass, just report back to me if you could, so i can catch this guy before i get screwed.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aright cool, all i want is for someone to find this car, it should have the stock wheels on it, but if it has these 8 spoke 17s on them, theres gonna be hell.... let me know either way.

thanks man

ken

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RevVateg said:
i live rite near glen ellyn but am not sure where brighton is i havent seen an accord wit those wheels in a while thoug
well have u ever seen this car w/ these wheels?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well i cant find the damm pic that i had of the back of his car, but i have his fone # now, and he says that if i dont get the wheels by this friday he will buy me wheels/tires and send them, im sayin he just sends my cash back.... depends what wheels he gets tho....

·
Registered
74 Posts
hey dude!!
I saw him!! He was going the opposit way. I turned around, but lost him... I was trying to take pictures too with my digital but lost him. damm
I know what area he lives so i dont worry im around there today so ill have news next week.
later

·
Registered
952 Posts
Ive seen a car like that around here... I would go to his house but I dunno what street that is... Its probably somewhere by the downtown area, and im not greatly familiar with it. If I see him ill try to take pictures and let you know.

·
Registered
952 Posts
By the way, the only accord ive seen that looks like that didn't have those rims on them, but it had all the clear markings and everything, but then again... every car has clear corners and blinkers nowadays

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok, i found a map that has where the guy leaves. if anyone can either talk to him, or talk to the police or find me the number to the local police in glenn elyn it would be greatly appreciated. this guy took 500 bux form me and he should pay. if he was close enough i would drive up there myself but im here in florida. im too broke to go up there cause he now has the rest of my money :(

someone plz help. heres a link to a map to his house. all im asking for is for someone to roll by and check out his car, and report back to me :)

and if anyone can find me the local police phone number, not 911 lol.

thanks,
ken

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...zipcode=60137+&homesubmit.x=30&homesubmit.y=7

·
Registered
952 Posts
I know where that is but i wouldnt do much good going to his house.. i can give u the glen ellyn police if u need them... I have to find a phonebook first though.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ya, plz, if u could gimmie the police numebr it would be great.

ken

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.