Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
5,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My swap is already in the works, and I wanted to know if anyone knew off the top of their heads what pads and rotors fit onto CRX SiR brakes?? Please help!

Thanks

Jesse C.

ps. most of the auto parts places are dicks around here, and dont wanna be nice enough to mix and match for me.

Thanks

· Registered
2,120 Posts
im pretty sure the 90-93 tegs and 90-91 civic ex sedan will work too....i think they all have the same size rotor

· Registered
5,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, that wont be a problem...I have a set of Integra GS wheels that look really nice. I bought the whole set for 200 including tires...practically new. THANKS FOR THE INFO!!! i am off to the auto parts store!!!!

JesseCrx

· Registered
2,120 Posts
btw.....good luck with yer swap!

lets us know how everything works out

· Registered
5,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks man! I'll keep ya posted!

Oh, do you guys think it would be a good idea to get the steel brake lines added while I am at it?? Is it a real pain in the ass to do it, or should I just add the CRX SiR front brakes for now and do the lines later?? Also, will I need a bigger master cylinder for the SiR brake swap??

Thanks

JesseCrx

· Registered
2,120 Posts
you minus well do everything at once since yer swappin everything...wat kind of lines were you lookin at getting?.

you dont need the master cylinder but it would be recommended to upgrade to a slightly larger one. if you want you can use the master cylinder out of the 90-91 civic EX.

· Registered
5,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was thinking about getting the Goodridge Steel Brake lines. Which do you recommend??

Also, will the 90-91 master cylinder bolt right up to the crx?? Or do I have to mod a thing or two to get it to work??

Thanks man :D

B16 w/LSD tranny + Skunk2 Intake Manifold + Me = one happy mofo!

JesseCrx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.