Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone knows how to fit the jdm smoke/clear DEPO corners on a 94-97 accord?

im having prbs fitting my carners on my 97 accord se coupe, i had gotten a pair from ebay for 25 bucks, and having a hard time fitting them on, i had cut cut off the end brackets from the headlights and left the clips thats by the headlights so the corners can snap in, but for some odd reason there not lining up and the light moves by the fender (flaps) anyone one has and exact write up with pics, still trying to finsh the left side before i start hacking the right side, need help a.s.a.p

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
please review the forum rules.....quit posting the bumps and ttt

oih and if you've dremelled and there's gaps....then you cut too much and are pretty much sol.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its comon sense which side is right or left, didnt dremelled to much just okk off the end parts of the bracket like everyone told me to and leave the clips by the headlights alone, prb my lights are defective. prb just send them back, and get a different set

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
i think your just anal/picky. when i had mine they werent snug like the stock ones but definately werent loose like they were gonna fall off. as long as the 2 pins go in the fender and the 2 top and bottom clips on the other side lock in...

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
ben2002 said:
its comon sense which side is right or left, didnt dremelled to much just okk off the end parts of the bracket like everyone told me to and leave the clips by the headlights alone, prb my lights are defective. prb just send them back, and get a different set
It is also common sense to spell CORNERS instead of CARNERS and PROBLEMS instead of prbs or prb
It is also common sense to question your own work when doing this kind of mod, before labeling the product defective first.
It is also common sense to use the search function with stuff like this because I know this has been covered in the past and you know very well that you aren't the only person who has ever bought these corners.
It is also common sense that the accord forum is busy and if no one replies then either everyone is busy with something else or no one cares.
It is also common sense to NOT "bump" or "ttt" a thread because if no one got to your thread and answered....then read above.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i like to do things RIGHT on my car like its supose to go/fit on the car, and thats being anal/picky?? anyways TSM just dont reply to this ad, and ive done search and as stated above IVE SAID THANKS 4 THE RESPONSE/HELP

beside's that im just going to return my lights and get a new pair because the pins are to short and hardly meets the fender as stated (fits kinda loose and gaps)

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
You just gotta modify/cut your headlight-corner housing. The wont fit perfectly
my old pics http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/441507/3

I ended up getting rid of them for my one piece headlights. If you can try to grab a pair of jdm si-r headlights-corners or pick up some one piece if you like em.

These look nice :D and fit together alot better then when I had my usdm headlights chopped up for the jdm corners to fit LoL
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33710&item=7964453167&rd=1

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.