Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a cargo cover (goes over the trunk area) for a 92-95 Civic HB. It is Dark Gray/Black and in excellent condition, the only problem is... I dont have a HB. If anyone is interested let me know. I may give it away for the cost of shipping! Thanks:)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YES! If you are interested you can send me an email or just reply again!

whoaduck

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still up for grabs!

·
Registered
64 Posts
these things are worth $70+ on ebay! man i wanna sell mine to help pay for my turbo but i need it to hide my stereo... unless... i sell that too! haha :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just letting everyone know its been sold. Thanks:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
92-95 cargo cover(hatch)

I have a cargo cover (goes over the trunk area) for a 92-95 Civic HB. It is Dark Gray/Black and in excellent condition, the only problem is... I dont have a HB. If anyone is interested let me know. I may give it away for the cost of shipping! Thanks:)

I would like to know how much would u charge for shipping?? i need a cargo cover for my hatchback...email me at [email protected]ks...

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey man how are you??? i was checking your message... i have been looking for that peace that you have for my civic... by the way i dont even know what is "HB"...??? but im looking for the cargo cover for the 93 civic that i have..there is any way to contact you separate from this site.. im in miami...any aditional info you can give me send me an email to [email protected]k you andres

1 - 11 of 11 Posts