2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow sounds like alot of work man. I see why u didnt do it lol

:evil

Just testing this new HUGE smiley

·
Registered
357 Posts
it seems like alot, but if i had the time I'd still do it, I have a 01 h22a4 so it would go nicely, the higher redline, the higher mph, and I feel it would look unique.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Sonny said:
it seems like alot, but if i had the time I'd still do it, I have a 01 h22a4 so it would go nicely, the higher redline, the higher mph, and I feel it would look unique.
not to mention the awesomeness of glowing needles

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
i dont think its as hard as its made out to be. if the plugs dont match, splice and swap plugs according to a prelude 97+ wiring diagram.

·
Registered
868 Posts
bonestock94 said:
i dont think its as hard as its made out to be. if the plugs dont match, splice and swap plugs according to a prelude 97+ wiring diagram.
yeah, he was also doing other things at the time too. that picture makes it look scary as hell butif you have both sides of the green connector and wriring diagram for both it shouldn't be too hard, just time consuming.

i'm looking into trying to get the 98-02 gauges in mine, i can't find anything on that though. i wanna know if they'll even fit in the opening :confused

i guess i'll just have to buy some and find out!

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Not finished yet, its all on hold pending all these projects that are in my room at the moment. I been so busy repairing phones, modding stuff for people, settling a lawsuit and doing tax stuff that I havent had time to even fart....

I'll prolly get it all done this week.........i mean as i type im workin on a dash for someone... hahaha

·
Registered
868 Posts
TSM_Pikachu said:
Not finished yet, its all on hold pending all these projects that are in my room at the moment. I been so busy repairing phones, modding stuff for people, settling a lawsuit and doing tax stuff that I havent had time to even fart....

I'll prolly get it all done this week.........i mean as i type im workin on a dash for someone... hahaha
it's one of the many things i can't wait to see from your todo list! :bye

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It would be great if someone had the wiring diagram for the lude cluster. If this really isnt that bad I would like to try it. I just dont want to rip my dash apart like that one guy did :eek

1 - 14 of 14 Posts