Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or better yet bought from www.autodynamic.com :confused:

I took my Polarg super white corners out (went with orange for now) since I changed to Purple Krypton head lights. Purple and blue just did not look to good together :p

Anyhow, I am thinking of grabbing:

They are only $5 for the pair. I checked the local parts store and can only find clear and orange bulbs for the front corners :(

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tirod-EJ said:
i have amber bulbs check my album there are some night shots.... i like em, and legal
That is what I have right now (amber bulbs)
Not even a week and I am tired of the amber / stock look. Doesn't show my hard work for clearing out the headlights :p
I want the yellow to be different

Hope you don't mind (me posting this), but that Si is slammmmmmmmmiiiiiiiinnnnnn!

If Ground Controls can have me looking like this I'll be happy!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
i have those bulbs as well.. straight up yellow.. but at nite its not as yellow as u think it would be.. or maybe cuz its my black housings that are causing it.. but all in all they are unique cuz not much peeps have them.. :)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
LX98Civic said:

If you sent two bulbs stanard maybe $1.50 ....most likely $1.20 though.

If you sent it Priority (2-3days) $3.50 since it's under a pound.

Let me know if you can and are willing to help me out :)

Thanks!!!!
I had two bulbs sent to me in the mail. Just buy a bubble wrap envelope and they will travel fine. The postage on the package was $.57. Cheap

And LX98Civic. I put my summer wheels back on today for the first time since I installed my Ground Controls and I love it. Very nice look you need to get them. It will look just like that pic you posted.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
deMad10 said:

I had two bulbs sent to me in the mail. Just buy a bubble wrap envelope and they will travel fine. The postage on the package was $.57. Cheap

And LX98Civic. I put my summer wheels back on today for the first time since I installed my Ground Controls and I love it. Very nice look you need to get them. It will look just like that pic you posted.
Pics, I want pics ;) I can't wait until I get the GC's :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.