Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else saw the gt4 commercial? i saw it this weekend...dunno what channel it was on....it didn't say when it was coming out though gaylords

oh and khumo tires commerical is dope too lol

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
havent seen....ill look to dL it

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
i loved the gt3 commercials where the guy would stop and do something.. in the middle of the race, hahaha

but yeah, i seen the corvette one where the car spins out, pretty tite!

·
Registered
9,931 Posts
Hi-TeK JZA70 said:
i loved the gt3 commercials where the guy would stop and do something.. in the middle of the race, hahaha

but yeah, i seen the corvette one where the car spins out, pretty tite!
haha wasnt there one where the driver stopped his s2000 in the middle of a race just so he could take a piss? :hehe

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
mike_sho said:
Yeah just saw it tonight. The spinning out old school vette. That was pretty bad-ass. GT series has always been so cinematic.
No shit, that is BY FAR the best GT4 commcercial, lol. I went and bought me a '69 Sting Ray just because of that commercial, lol.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
Werd. Get ready to loose some sleep getting past the lic. challenges. :eek:
I dunno why but I love the license challenges. Its almost the most realistic part of the game to me. Funny enough though once past it though. I never go back....

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Yeah, same for me. I have a buddy that tries to get "gold" on each of his qualifications, but a silver or bronze is fine w/ me. :p

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
my liscenses look like this....
starting from B to the last one: silver silver silver and the rest bronze. and that is how they will stay on GT3.

there's so much time involved in getting 100% ill never get that good.

its a real shame they dont make this online. i really hope someone comes up with a ps2 emulator soon so that all these non-online games can be played online.

either that or something like xbconnect so you can play online through the pc with even non-"online compatible" games.

edit********* found this http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/t-43081.html
enjoy :)

edit*****2 they're all pretty similar, im gonna try to find the american commercials

edit****3 turns out they arent all the same. still looking for american commercials though they're probably somewhere on teh same site.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
damn....i haven't seen any yet.
what channels are you guys seeing them on?

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
its a real shame they dont make this online. i really hope someone comes up with a ps2 emulator soon so that all these non-online games can be played online
there is a british company that makes similar software for the ps2....i just dont know very many details. i have heard quite a bit about it though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts