Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering it. Anyone out there share the same gofast addiction that I have? Any kits available? I can't really find one for my 03 Accord.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow...I am in the Ridgeline forum? I guess you didn't see my Ridgeline sitting behind my Corvette and my Accord. Did you ever consider that the engines are basically the same...and if there was a super charger available for the Accord, I could mount it on my Ridgeline? Hmmm....probably not. No one answered because no one on this forum has the balls to supercharge a brand new Ridgeline. Maybe if some of the Ridgelines were as old as your car, there would be some supercharged. :rolleyes

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
odivette said:
Wow...I am in the Ridgeline forum? I guess you didn't see my Ridgeline sitting behind my Corvette and my Accord. Did you ever consider that the engines are basically the same...and if there was a super charger available for the Accord, I could mount it on my Ridgeline? Hmmm....probably not. No one answered because no one on this forum has the balls to supercharge a brand new Ridgeline. Maybe if some of the Ridgelines were as old as your car, there would be some supercharged. :rolleyes
in your original post you say that you are having trouble finding one for your 03 accord. dont be a dick

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
odivette said:
I can't really find one for my 03 Accord.
if you're looking for a supercharger for your ridgeline in the superhonda ridgeline forum, there'd be no reason to mention your accord. other than that they're running J30 and J35 motors, so i didn't expect them to be exchangeable.

you could've added the word "either" to the end of that sentence to make it more understandable.

happy thanksgiving btw.

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
Lie_Cheat_Steal said:
in your original post you say that you are having trouble finding one for your 03 accord. dont be a dick
lets not forget that the pic he's talking about in his avatar is SMALL AS HELL!!!! should have tried to put it in his sig. at least then we could have been able to see the cars he speaks of. either way, his original post wasn't for the ridgeline. so it's easily understood why there was a misunderstanding. he's just angry no one responded. :rolleyes and if he's got a TRUE go fast addiction, maybe he should have gotten a truck with some REAL power. maybe an SRT10 :lol2

·
Registered
161 Posts
The Ridgeline is plenty capable. From what I hear comptech is working on or has availible a supercharger kit worth 100 extra HP. I am looking into doing something for mine as well wether I develope the kit or not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts