Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanna know if there are any other people interested in the following parts maybe we can start a group buy? I can ask around to find out who can hook us up and for how much? I'm sure the more the better.

Here are just some parts list?

CTR Auto Folding Power Mirrors
CTR Headlights(w/ City Light Sockets)
CTR Momo Steering wheel w/ or w/o Airbag
CTR Gauge Cluster

Maybe Even Engines

JDM CTR Engines
JDM ITR Engines

Sky's the limit:p

So If anyone else is down let me know. If we could get at least 10+ I'm pretty sure we'd get a good deal.

PM me or Just respond to this

Ro

· Registered
244 Posts
hey guys.if you guys are really wantin gto start a group buy for ctr parts ket me know becuase i do have adm distributor and im sure we can work something out.. ill check some prices for you and let you know what i can do for you..

· Registered
244 Posts
ok guys i found out some info on ctr mirrors and such.. if yo guys want to get a gruop buy going my jdm importer has 10 sets of ctr mirror's coming in about 4 weeks. ill check and get some pricing if your serious about working something out.. ohh and if your curious about jdm engines check out my other sticky post in the civic tech forum.. it will be on page 3.. let me know..!!!

[email protected]

· Registered
2,356 Posts
Yeah, let us know about the mirrors..

LOL, and make sure you get at least one set prepainted in OEM Flamenco Black Pearl.. And put my name on it.. haha :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.