Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yea.

so i'm kinda fuckered up here, have a fake business site due a week from saturday, i work from 8am-10pm mon-thurs, have a presentation on friday...

school is kicking my ass. just wondering if there would be any takers. i have a site design and the layout of the intro page. the whole thing is only around 7(+/-) pages. i just have no fucking time. and this is my final for the class.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's for a class. we have to make a personal site, and a "business" site. just say what the business is about (i'm doing one for a fake web pages business :rolleyes). you know, stupid shit like that...

here's my personal site:
-edit-

actually, there's some personal info on that site... i'll pm it to ya.
http://www.thebreedloves.com

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
ok...but you know a site doesn't take much time at all given the correct tools.

Do you need to do it in notepad using HTML or something? lol

I mean Dreamweaver works great for me and it's easier than an 18 y/o cheerleader.

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
gurusan said:
ok...but you know a site doesn't take much time at all given the correct tools.

Do you need to do it in notepad using HTML or something? lol

I mean Dreamweaver works great for me and it's easier than an 18 y/o cheerleader.
you're an old timer. the correct saying should be "it's easier than a 14 year old." :D kids these days.

on topic: there's bunch of templates out there you can use as well. buy yea, making one up doesn't take so long. unless you're into that site filled with graphics shit.

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
lol.

dude that's not right.

btw I'm only like 21 and a half. Not an old timer. I just love the highschool senior cheerleaders. good god. omg. hot damn. damn diggity

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well, my trial for dreamweaver expired yesterday, and i fucking hate frontpage... not that i have that anyway.

i just have zero time to be doing this shit... i'm actually working on my personal site i have to present this saturday...

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
gurusan said:
lol.

dude that's not right.

btw I'm only like 21 and a half. Not an old timer. I just love the highschool senior cheerleaders. good god. omg. hot damn. damn diggity
i'm 23 and i love cheerleaders too ;). but i'm right about kids these days. when i was 20 or so i had friends that was 14+. they were telling me how they would lose it at 12 and by the time they were 14 they had two pregnancy scares. kids or they would tell me how their 14 year old homegirl would be banging bunch of different guys. :noo

alright back on topic LOL.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
never, ever, ever, ever, EVER take an accellerated class. let alone 3. this is fucking murder. AND I'M PAYING FOR IT!!!! you basterds. i hate school.

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
IISaiNtII said:
well, my trial for dreamweaver expired yesterday, and i fucking hate frontpage... not that i have that anyway.

i just have zero time to be doing this shit... i'm actually working on my personal site i have to present this saturday...
trial? I have a pet monkey who has dreamweaver full. If he could speak english and type he might be able to hook you up with something.

damn troublesome primate.

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
I made a drug education website for my hs senior project in 2002......that was a success but the fuckers deleted it somehow. I guess that's what I get for not backing stuff up.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
IntegraTypeRS said:
how advance does it have to be? here's a site i made jokingly: http://www.24memorial.com

lol. and have same style but in gray/white. so you can always take the template and add bs in.
where the fuck do i find templates at?

what i have right now is pretty shitty.

basterd, bastard:: tomatoe, tomatoe. you get my point. :)

they're donkey-raping shit-eaters. who should burn in hell for eternity.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.