1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My regrets so far:

--Wish I would of went with 18's instead of 17's
--Wish I would of went with a bigger drop
--True cat back instead of custom cat

I am going to sell my springs and get something that will give me 0 finger gap all around.

I will eventually switch out the Magnaflow custom cat-back for a stainless mendrel bent cat.

Still glad (at this point) that I have Bilstein shocks :)

How about you?

· Registered
145 Posts
I wish i never:

Painted my Eyelids- sold them
Got 17's- Sold them
got springs- sold them
got a OEM wing- I have holes in my trunk now..

Dc sports exhaust- SOld it
aem cai- sold it
generic short ram- sold it

Got clear turn signals- FOR SALE <-- e-mail me $13 shipped *pair*
Trunk Flip trick- Took it off today.. *for sale* COmplete i mean Complete- $20 bucks shipped

· Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
intake said:
I wish i never:

Painted my Eyelids- sold them
Got 17's- Sold them
got springs- sold them
got a OEM wing- I have holes in my trunk now..

Dc sports exhaust- SOld it
aem cai- sold it
generic short ram- sold it

Got clear turn signals- FOR SALE <-- e-mail me $13 shipped *pair*
Trunk Flip trick- Took it off today.. *for sale* COmplete i mean Complete- $20 bucks shipped
What are you going back to stock? Leaving the scene? :confused:

· Registered
145 Posts
nah

Took off my wing
I got si rims
Greddy PE exhaust
Trust intake

had to install my amber turn signals..Since i got 2 tickets *speeding*

cant afford to be stopped by another cop for any reason

Trunk Flip trick cause im getting tired of it.. and I have no money for a system

· Registered
144 Posts
The only thing I regret is the first set of rims that I got. They were 16" instead of 17" and they had the wrong offset causing me to rub all the time. I sold them thank god.

· Registered
115 Posts
regret buying:

audio system = sold
gay altezza taillights = sold
intake (for obvious reasons) = sold
17's (too damn heavy) = sold ----> got 15" Kosei K1's
another D16Y8 with tranny (I haven't even touched it) = it's for sale
tachometer = it's on ebay right now (R1 Racing tachometer - color changing)

that's about it,

later,

aj :)

· Registered
403 Posts
only thing I regret right now about my car is that I got a DX, and that I should have really looked around before jumping up and getting the car i have......I mean there is nothing wrong with the car.......I just go thru the stages of should I sell it and get this or should i do that.....just dont know what I want to do I guess...

LX98Civic
Are you going to sell ur neuspeed sport springs.....if so how much would you want for them and do u know if they would fit a 94 Civic....just curious hit me up or Pm if so...

· Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
importgurlie94 said:

LX98Civic
Are you going to sell ur neuspeed sport springs.....if so how much would you want for them and do u know if they would fit a 94 Civic....just curious hit me up or Pm if so...
Yeah, I am going to sell them. My brother said he knows someone who will buy them. I wouldn't ship them anyhow since it wouldn't be worth the amount it would cost. And last I wouldn't try them on your year. The ones for your year and mine are two different models. What is different, I have NO idea. But, if they were the same they would not go out of there way to make 2 different sets. See what I am saying.

Later...

· Registered
403 Posts
Ok thats cool......just curious....and btw if you were to ship them I would have paid for the cost....but anyways....no biggie.....Im lookin for a set of the Neuspeed sports of Eibach sportlines if you know of anyone with a 94 Civ wanting to sell let me know..
thanks in advance..
later

· Premium Member
9,316 Posts
I regret spending all the money I did on my 95Ex...When I sold it to get my 00Si I lost the 3-4k I put into it.

Moding cars is fun however, it is addictive and one of the biggest money pits.

As for my Si...

Suspension: Ordered $500.00
Wheels: Stock (I like the Si wheels) $0 :D
Looks: Oem spoiler, Oem fogs came with the car $0 :D
(No body kit, lights, ect...)
Turbo: This summer $Don't even want to think about it.

· Registered
1,336 Posts
my list of (shouldnt get ) items would be

aem cai
dc 4-1 header
skunk2 cams ( long-duration:))

you get the point , i dont wanna think about it any more :)

· Registered
1,081 Posts
i regret buying my car all together, for all the money that's gone into it i could have built a 10 second
push rod monster v8, but insteed i have a 15 second 4 banger, i also wish i would have gotten a manual insteed of the auto, cuz that would have made my engine swap a piece of cake
insteed of the nightmare it turned into

· Registered
83 Posts
Cmon Trent

Whats up trent?? You dont like the import scene?? I know the price difference, but why not have the best of both worlds?? You got you rimport, stop working on it, and start getting a big v8 monster running??

· Registered
806 Posts
i regret buying the damn car. i wish i would have gotten a silver integra instead.

other than that, i regret buying an auto instead of a stick. and i regret buying boltons instead of going with FI to begin with

· Registered
1,081 Posts
Re: Cmon Trent

dgrobe2112 said:
Whats up trent?? You dont like the import scene?? I know the price difference, but why not have the best of both worlds?? You got you rimport, stop working on it, and start getting a big v8 monster running??
don't get me wrong, i like my car, but i also know it's never going to be as fast
as i want, and lets be realistic there's no way i'm going to be able to mod anything
other than a daily driver, i don't have enough pocket change to have a race car
and a to and from work car, oh well i guess you always want what you don't have

· Registered
484 Posts
I regret passing up an awsome deal to trade in my ride for a 2001 Prelude SE.

At the time, I couldn't do it, because I was so attached to my good old Civic. I still am, but I regret not driving a Prelude instead. I don't know... still a dificult decision to work with, get a new ride and start from scratch, or throw a turbo in the civic...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.