Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw some pretty dumb @$$ shat today this dude had one of those big doofy apc steering wheels in his civic and said he was trying to go jdm with it i think apc is probably the stupidist thing you can put on a civic, or any japanese car for that matter. one time a friend of mine bought a dumb @$$ apc window banner and i told him he couldn't hang out with me any more... but he's sence then relized his mistake...took us like a freekin hour to remove that bullsh!t...but i cant say i've never done anything stupid ( i once had those red "powered by honda" seatbelt pads in my car that you get a pep boys) the only things at pep boys worth buying are, oil, tools, and batteries...dont be gay stay away from apc!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
because i bought a obd1 motor for my obd2 civic and i just think apc should pay for my stupidity:cry:

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
enough ricer/APC bashing :eek: what a waste of space on a message board...:rolleyes:

ghost

·
Registered
168 Posts
I dont see anything wrong with powered by honda seatbeat pads. I got "powered by Acura" pads on my civic and all I do is flip them. Anything that provides extra space between you and the steering wheel in the event of a hard crash can reduce you injury.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
RICEBRNR22 said:
because i bought a obd1 motor for my obd2 civic and i just think apc should pay for my stupidity:cry:
that was stupid
now you have to buy a 2 to 1 conversion harness
you're so JDM:tu2:

·
Registered
372 Posts
RICEBRNR22 said:
i saw some pretty dumb @$$ shat today this dude had one of those big doofy apc steering wheels in his civic and said he was trying to go jdm with it i think apc is probably the stupidist thing you can put on a civic, or any japanese car for that matter. one time a friend of mine bought a dumb @$$ apc window banner and i told him he couldn't hang out with me any more... but he's sence then relized his mistake...took us like a freekin hour to remove that bullsh!t...but i cant say i've never done anything stupid ( i once had those red "powered by honda" seatbelt pads in my car that you get a pep boys) the only things at pep boys worth buying are, oil, tools, and batteries...dont be gay stay away from apc!
ya theres some gay shit out there no doubt

apc sucks ass, pep boys tuners are fags

c'mon, they are a company that promotes rice

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Re: Re: apc+jdm=gay

ricertypeR said:
ya theres some gay shit out there no doubt

apc sucks ass, pep boys tuners are fags

c'mon, they are a company that promotes rice
they promote it cause the rake in hand over fist every year