Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
hawaiiboi said:
does the apc fireball muffler any good??
i think mufflers are mufflers for the price u pay its not too bad. they dont do nothing but make sound anyways. if u want a cheap inexpensive catback muffler system i suggest getting ur piping enlarged and den going with a inexpensive muffler. i paid 80 bucks for my no name brand muffler with a silencer and paid 100 bucks for my exhaust piping enlarged to 2.25 all the way from cat back.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
asianpride559 said:
i think mufflers are mufflers for the price u pay its not too bad. they dont do nothing but make sound anyways. if u want a cheap inexpensive catback muffler system i suggest getting ur piping enlarged and den going with a inexpensive muffler. i paid 80 bucks for my no name brand muffler with a silencer and paid 100 bucks for my exhaust piping enlarged to 2.25 all the way from cat back.
yes the apc thing is crap. just get a muffler like asianpride and then take it a shop and have them do the piping

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
if u go to a good well known muffler shop they could hook u up with a good setup. but if ur looking for alot of shiny under car stuff den get one of those 300-500 dollar systems. but yea the nice systems are nice and well worth the quality. i always say u get what u pay for. my exhaust system aint the nicest system out there. so theres ups and downs to both situations

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.