Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did some research and came to the conclusion that the Apexi WS2 would be a good choice as an exhaust for my 2001 Honda Accord 4cyl 4dr. I ended up paying $430 + tax for the WS2 from INDKoncept. I wasn't about to pay the $60 for shipping, so I drove to pick it up. I wouldn't recommend using your accord to pick it up. I had to leave the box there because of its massive size. I brought it back in pieces due to the boxes large size. The welds looked like they were good quality to coincide with the Stainless steel piping. The exhaust came with everything I needed, gaskets, instructions, piping and bolts. The installation was a piece of cake minus getting the bolts off of the cat. A lot of Break Free and a 5lb weight got all three bolts off of the cat. When I went to install this exhaust, it fit perfect. The sound of this exhaust is my favorite part of it, nice deep tone but yet quiet until WOT. I did notice a gain in my power band, but once I dropped in the Injen, I noticed a bigger improvement in both sound and preformance.

Only problem that I see with this exhaust is that it hangs sort of low.

Unpack!

Bolted together next to stock cat-back.

World Sport II installed :btu

Fitment: 10/10
Sound: 10/10
Power: 9/10

And here is a video clip of my Launch with the Injen CAI installed. I am going to shoot a flyby later.

Click here to watch Apexi-WS2-Accord-Launch90

·
Registered
236 Posts
finally i get to get a clip of the world sport...nice...making me want to get one definately now...you reconfirmed i want that

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
nice writeup....bumped, then moved w/ a redirect :tu

·
Registered
894 Posts
Nice write up :tu but one thing. I believe that is apexi ws I Not apexi ws II because your piping is not stainless steel.

·
Registered
894 Posts
street_accord94 said:
the ws2 uses titanium particle painted mild steel ;)
Crap! Good looking out. I was thinking about greddy evo compared with the greddy evo 2. My bad :rolleyes

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes. Apexi discontinued the polished piping. They only have the titanium painted stainless look now.

This is a WS2 btw. Apex'i Part # 116-KH25

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
hmm...los angeles area, huh? i could have sold it for $430 no tax :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ahh bummer :( I also bought an Injen CAI at same time :)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
totally revamping an old thread, but this exhaust is the best exhaust I've heard for an accord.

I recently purchased it(for $100 more than you did -_-) and I am in love. the hanging low does suck, i'm on stock height right now and scrape every once in a while.

best exhaust for the 6thgenaccord i've heard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts