Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyone think is the better of the two exhausts. I'm looking for a quiet exhaust that will actually make power and I'm down to these two.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
don't know if there'd me much difference in which makes power. both aren't for making the best numbers anyway. i'd go with the RSR. i'd love to have one.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
thermal.

·
Registered
296 Posts
i been thinkin bout the RSR EXMAG lately also, but i dont like the tip on the muffer, is there anyway to get a different muffler ?

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
there both similar in performance but i'd go with the RS*R

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had Greddy and replaced it with RS*R on my 98 Base Lude. Won't ever buy another brand... would even go as far as making sure an RS*R is available for the new car I want to buy when the time comes. Love it!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
97lude said:
:stupid
you and craig sold me on thermal a long time ago and love it
if those are your 2 choices though i would go with the rsr, ive seen a couple of mikes vids with it and it sounds pretty damn good.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Link to vids? I'll give teh rep! haha

~Peace

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So does anyone have the Apexi'I WS? Any pics of it on a 4th Gen? I hear that they sound virtually the same... look very similiar.

I'd get the WS if I knew it wouldn't rust like that one.

~Peace

·
Registered
34 Posts
there's not really anything to protect the world sport piping from rusting, just paint. hangs way too low also. the sound makes up for it (quiet but deep when flooring it) i have it:

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nbn22385 said:
there's not really anything to protect the world sport piping from rusting, just paint. hangs way too low also. the sound makes up for it (quiet but deep when flooring it) i have it:

Jeebus... that does hang low... Looks sweet though. Definately a contender. Anyone with a pic of the RS*R From the back?

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BTW... sweet lude.

It's not raspy at all? I just want a deep smooth sounding exhaust...

~Peace

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
ws you cant go wrong with and its probably like 200 bucks cheaper then the ex mag, and also easier to find. ws is a great exhaust just sucks it aint ss.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's not SS?! I thought it was 304 Stainless?

~Peace

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WS = $419 = Mild Steel
EXMAG = $506. = 440 Stainless

Worth an extra $90ish bucks? That's shipped

~Peace

1 - 20 of 23 Posts