Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
AznGuy98 said:
this might be stupid but... can some convert that for me in inches.... lol... too lazy to find a tape measure... thanks..Mike
hahah 60mm is approximately to 2.36 inches. those size are mainly popular for people who have minor bolt on or plannin to have bolt on system.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
inmycivicex said:
okay i don't know what you all mean by the ws2 is all stainless steel. i have the exhaust sitting in my room and the only shiny part of the whole exhaust is the muffler. all the piping is a dark grey
yeah, but i think that is powder-coat over the stainless steel.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
inmycivicex said:
is stainless steel lighter? just wondering why they'd change the piping
wat do u mean change from? those are stainless steel, i think it is some kind of powder coat to insulate heat. They are lighter compare to stock exhaust.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Someone is getting confused with polished stainless steal and just stainless steal. Just because its not shiny doesn't mean its not stainless steal. I think it is some sort of powder coat on the pipes to protect from heat.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
i just put my Apex'i WS cat-back on my 'lude, and to be COMPLETELY honest, i was kinda disappointed.
i know it's a quiet exhaust and all, but inside the car, mine sounds ALMOST stock, which i wasn't expecting. :(

but then i let my friend drive it and do some fly-by's with me standing outside, and then i started liking the exhaust more. it does have a deep, rAcey, not RICEY tone to it.

i just would have been a little more pleased with it if it was a LITTLE louder on the inside. *sigh* oh well, it still looks [email protected]$$!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
twokexlv6coupe said:
i just put my Apex'i WS cat-back on my 'lude, and to be COMPLETELY honest, i was kinda disappointed.
i know it's a quiet exhaust and all, but inside the car, mine sounds ALMOST stock, which i wasn't expecting. :(

but then i let my friend drive it and do some fly-by's with me standing outside, and then i started liking the exhaust more. it does have a deep, rAcey, not RICEY tone to it.

i just would have been a little more pleased with it if it was a LITTLE louder on the inside. *sigh* oh well, it still looks [email protected]$$!
PERFECT!! exactly what i was looking, i don't want to hear my motor until i hit 5400 rpm.

·
Registered
23 Posts
what up yall... i was planning to order the new world sport II for my civic hatchback and i was wondering is it okay to hook it up with the stock catalyic convertor ? would it sound poorly?..hit me back..thanks..

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
inmycivicex said:
PERFECT!! exactly what i was looking, i don't want to hear my motor until i hit 5400 rpm.
yea, this is still a badass exhaust, you should like it.
especially when VEEEEEE-TEKKKKKK kicks in.
i would assume it gets a lot louder, but i wouldn't know. no ***** for me :( :(

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
LOL, over a year old post, but ANYWAY...

I will be adding an Apexi WS to my integra this week and will be making another addition to this thread when I review it.

Currently I have a twinloop on my car and it's obnoxiously retardly annoying!! I can't stand it, it's coming off!

·
Registered
36 Posts
The A’pex canister is made of the highest grade polished SUS304 stainless steel while the mandrel bent piping consists of high temperature, titanium particle coated mild steel.
I'm pretty sure only the muffler is stainless steel? Correct me if I'm wrong cause I would really like to know.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts