Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are nakayama good quality rims i like the speed 6 once they make but i am also think of getting racing hart m5 but i like both so i will buy the rims that are the best quality and which are best rep.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have th nakayama Speed 6 on my crx and I like them a lot. I think they are good quality rims. Now about if they are better than Racing Harts.?.?.? I mean I really like racing harts especially their forged and three-piece wheel. If your choice is between the nakayama Speed 6 (18's a hope) or the deep dish M5's I'd go with the M5's.(DEEP DISH ONLY) Have you looked at Volk Racing Wheels now those are some good quality and good looking rims. GOOD LUCK.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes but i live in the uk so any rims i like have to be import .i like racing hart not the mulit peace once they are well out of my price range but i do like the volk once i think the are call te-37 correct me if i am wrong but they are going to well pricey i have around £1000 ($15400) to spend and they have to be 17 or 18's

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Was it really necessary to post this twice..? Since you're new around here, just wait for your post to be replied to, since not everybody on this board has time to wait hand and foot on your concerns. Please give these things time, and if nobody replies in a day or overnight or something, just bump it back up by replying "ttt" and it will be at the top again. Things like this are unnecessary, and it gives good mods a hard time.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry about that wee man. and i am not new something fuck up on the site and i couldn't log in with my old name i have been an member for 2years so don't tell me whats what i already know.

luv wacivic AKA nazbo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts