· Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
phatty know bout SHO yet?

· Registered
798 Posts
Now I do! ;)

Me? For president? bahahahhaahahahahahahahahah....... :D

Man what a sad state our country would end up in :) haha.....

· Registered
696 Posts
lol, so back on the topic of moderators... we should pick someone who knows what they are talking about? and who can answer most to all questions? thats just what i think anyways

· Registered
798 Posts
How 'bout a poll?

Nominate people then we will vote on them all....... then show Mike_SHO the poll.

I nominate:

crxrocks
psikoticcrx
jdmb18civichatch

I think a good mix of mods..... B series mod, ZC mod, and a D series mod would be a good idea.....

· Registered
798 Posts
haha SCZC isn't very happy with the new SHO layout I hear, but we'll see about that :)

crxshark...... I'm not sure he's even gonna sign up again, I haven't seen em around in a while, and I know he's been kinda gettin away from the whole messageboard thing. That reminds me.... I gotta go over his crib and throw rocks at his Si today :) haha

· Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i decided to keep my rex MikeKid. my dad hasnt really gotten on my case about it so yeah....i still have it and the turbo sits nicely in it once again on 8lbs......12-15 once i build the bottom end in the summer. i think my little bro is gonna get a rex too...HAHA. ima turbo his car and my frens cars with a similar setup to mine using a t3 turbo.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.