Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i know i dont post here often, but i do read a lot of the posts and i was hoping you guys could help me out. Tonight I got off work and I picked my girlfriend up who ive been ("going steady") with for about 6 months now and really really love. We went back to my place and hung out for about half and hour then her friend called her and asked her to hang out. I figured this was ok because ive had the past two nights alone with her and they pretty much kicked ass. She didnt tell me what they were going to do but i figured it waesnt anything. ...Anyways I was bored after that and decided to go cruise around town for a while and while im out i see one of my good friends so i flag him down and see what he's doing. He told me to follow him to the other side of town (its a small ass iowa town...yeah takes like 3 minutes tops) so i did and when i pulled into the parking lot i saw my girlfriend and her friend waiting there in there car. I guess they called my friend up and asked if he wanted to go cruising and....well they didnt call me. I was kinda bummed by this but it waesnt a big deal and i just said i was going to a friends house. Well i ended up not going to my friends house and i just drove around and wasted even more precious gasoline. an hour later i see that my friend is cruising again and i follow him and he pulled over. When he rolled the windows down i was kinda shocked to see him and my beloved girfriend in the passenger seat waving at me like it waesnt a big deal, well it was and she knew it because ive had problems with her and my friend before and i just peeled off after i saw her in the car. Well here is my question for you guys if your still reading this long ass post. Is it ok that i got upset that she did that to me? I talked to her afterwards and she said she was sorry but she didnt know why i was feeling that way, and why i was pissed off, and i dont really have an answer why i am now that i come to think of it...idk maybe im just being to possesive...i just really love this girl and i want her to be happy. thats all...if you wasted the time to read this then i thank you very much...even more if you leave a comment.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
WTF is your friend doing with your girl anyways? He should no better than that. If i were you id just drop her now. Fuck em both.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
To me its completely understandable that you would feel that way, since you've had problems with you gf and your friend in the past. I think I've experienced a similar situation when me and my gf first started dating... From your story it seems she was suprised that you were upset? I would think she would have understood how that made you feel if they have a history or whatever. Anyways gl with things.

·
Registered
37,990 Posts
honda_dx said:
ok guys i know i dont post here often, but i do read a lot of the posts and i was hoping you guys could help me out. Tonight I got off work and I picked my girlfriend up who ive been ("going steady") with for about 6 months now and really really love. We went back to my place and hung out for about half and hour then her friend called her and asked her to hang out. I figured this was ok because ive had the past two nights alone with her and they pretty much kicked ass. She didnt tell me what they were going to do but i figured it waesnt anything. ...Anyways I was bored after that and decided to go cruise around town for a while and while im out i see one of my good friends so i flag him down and see what he's doing. He told me to follow him to the other side of town (its a small ass iowa town...yeah takes like 3 minutes tops) so i did and when i pulled into the parking lot i saw my girlfriend and her friend waiting there in there car. I guess they called my friend up and asked if he wanted to go cruising and....well they didnt call me. I was kinda bummed by this but it waesnt a big deal and i just said i was going to a friends house. Well i ended up not going to my friends house and i just drove around and wasted even more precious gasoline. an hour later i see that my friend is cruising again and i follow him and he pulled over. When he rolled the windows down i was kinda shocked to see him and my beloved girfriend in the passenger seat waving at me like it waesnt a big deal, well it was and she knew it because ive had problems with her and my friend before and i just peeled off after i saw her in the car. Well here is my question for you guys if your still reading this long ass post. Is it ok that i got upset that she did that to me? I talked to her afterwards and she said she was sorry but she didnt know why i was feeling that way, and why i was pissed off, and i dont really have an answer why i am now that i come to think of it...idk maybe im just being to possesive...i just really love this girl and i want her to be happy. thats all...if you wasted the time to read this then i thank you very much...even more if you leave a comment.

so she did something you know you like to do...without telling you.....by coincidence you meet your firned...who in essence is meeting up with her, you then "go home" only to see them later on alone, sounds fishy,

and if she doesnt see why your mad then shes just dumb (sorry)

im not saying she did anything at all, but what if the roles were reversed, shed be pised to

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah I told her that if the roles were reversed she would be feeling the same way but she goes on about how she trusts me and how she knows that i would never do anything and pretty much makes me feel liek shit. I talked to my friend about it and kind of put him in my shoes and i think he feels bad about it and is sorry, but its just frustrating, because i know that they are friends and stuff and a similiar thing has happened before and i tried to make my point heard that i didnt really like her doing that, but she continues to do it. idk she really is a great girlfriend when shes not doing this shit and enjoy being with her. if she doesnt get my point this time then il break it off(although it will be very difficult)

btw thanks for the comments guys

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
if your friend knew any better he'd know that hanging out with your girl alone would piss you off. either the guy is fucking clueless or he wants a piece of your girl. also the same thing with your chick. she may be fucking him behind your back and trying to act all cool with everything. i say you hang out with one of her friends and do it back to her. or spend more time with another girl so she knows how it feels. nobody knows how it truly feels until they experience it.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
95integrars said:
if your friend knew any better he'd know that hanging out with your girl alone would piss you off. either the guy is fucking clueless or he wants a piece of your girl. also the same thing with your chick. she may be fucking him behind your back and trying to act all cool with everything. i say you hang out with one of her friends and do it back to her. or spend more time with another girl so she knows how it feels. nobody knows how it truly feels until they experience it.
playing games in a relationship is not the best idea. if they are sorta interested in each other i dunno how you would end that. you've talked to them about it, and from here just see where things go.

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Ok I was the bad guy in a situation like this. I hung out with a guy from time to time, he only wanted to hang out when he needed help with his car so I didn't consider him my friend so much. He on the other hand did call me his friend. Well me and his girl friend got along real good, so I started hanging out with the two of them more but mainly her. One day we were fucked up and she kept leaning on me and hugging me then kissed me, I told her to stop because she has a boy friend so she did and everything was fine for about a week. Then one day when it was just me and her she told me she loved me. As I coughed up the pop I was drinking because it came as such a shock I asked her what she meant by that. She told me she loved me and wanted to be with me. So I said what about your boy friend? She said that things wern't going good at all and that he was getting a little to physical with her when they would get into a fight. This made me want to kick his ass and comfort her (well played on her part). So she started sneaking out of her house or calling me to come get her when he left so we could hang out by our selves. She would tell me that she kept tring to break up with him but he would get all syco everytime and she didn't have anywhere to stay if she left him because I still lived with my parents at the time and she knew they wouldn't let her move in. So I believed her and that led to lots of sex in cars and hotels and random places like that where her boyfriend would never know. That also led to my dumb ass falling in love with her. This went on for about 4 months then she told me she was pregant and thought it was his and said she couldn't talk to me for a while. I got over it, she is still with the guy but cheats on him all the time with people, including me every once and a while :D . So all I can say is if she wants to hang out with other people that are guys all the time and leaves you in the dark, then you might want to think about what could be going on. If she is hanging out with your friend all the time then you need to be tring to hang out with them some of the time to see how they act around each other, and see how they each act when you are giving her a kiss or anything of that nature. Then again I live With my friends girl friend and he is 1500 miles away. We have never done anything but she is real fuckin hot, and if I wasn't real friends with this guy I would be tring to do something with her. But she is a real good girl, but she has cheated on him once sense he has been gone so I don't know what else to tell you. Just don't lose your head, and don't start stalking her and acting all crazy and blowing her phone up when shes out. The girl I was with would get real pissed when her BF would do that then all that anger was realeased in the bed later. Also now that me and her are friends again I asked her why she cheats so much and she said its fun? Damn women, they are crazy, I hope she isn't doing the samething to you just don't jump to any conclusions to soon.

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
ATISTANG said:
This went on for about 4 months then she told me she was pregant and thought it was his and said she couldn't talk to me for a while. I got over it, she is still with the guy but cheats on him all the time with people, including me every once and a while :D .
that chick sounds like a slut.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
if she gets defensive when you get upset there is a problem, there is a point in a relationship where you are completely open about what you do in your every day life, even small unimportant things, it sounds like she is not at that level with you, if she was she would have told you she was hanging with your friend before you even left, anyways your young and youll go through alot more shit than this beleive me. good luck.

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
AyIdAPhUCk said:
Not if he wants her to be his girl.. :bash

But then again he can always hit it, hit it, hit it, hit it, hit it and quit it! :D
We are just friends with privileges now, she is nuthing more then that to me. But yes she is a slut, but its reasons like the one that honda_dx is going through that I'm not looking to get into a relationship right now, thats what makes sluts nice hehe.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've learned that if you have to second geuss anything then it aint worth your time. Wait 'til you guys really love eachother, get married, stop having sex the next day, and find your friend right back here again, just more on the line now. Trust me. They both sound like schmo'z.

I'm emotionally jack'd right now from said situation and didn't date for almost a year after divorcing my wife 'cause I didn't trust/hated women. I gotta girl now that totally understands where I'm coming from if I question her in this type of situ. She never gets deffensive and only tries to reassure me it's not like that. People know how to treat one another when they really care, unless they're totally evil or not being true.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts