Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone fix the scrape in the finder after getting a civic lowered? Sounds like it's the plastic liner that it's hitting on turns. I am using Ebach sportlines. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

· Registered
806 Posts
if i turn fast enough then i'll rub. i have to ride around with negative camber in the back so i don't rub.

· Registered
36 Posts
Don't TRIM or CUT or FILE that inner wall down. It can damage your tires mad quick. If I were you I would take a pipe or a baseball bat and roll the fender out. Thats what I did with my Civic and I'm dropped 4", no rubbing yet and riding on 15"s.

· Registered
83 Posts
I just took out my plastic on the inside... I dont rub at all.. And i got 215 40 17.. so they are a little wider than the 205's..

LAterz

· Registered
806 Posts
1slickciv said:
glory be to GOD bertg16, stay strong and live life to the fullest.
thanks man. it hasn't been easy, but i made it. now i can't wait to get my life back to normal.

daft, what i've done is taken the plastic lip off and rolled the metal edge up and in.its not as bad as it used to be.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.