Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up? Looking to meet up with other girls into cars.

I live in Phoenix, but I travel to Cali at least once a month-any meets in Phoenix or SoCal going on?

Post here or PM me!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
hello sonicrex im not a girl but my wife and sister are into cars and our car club we go to phoenix quite often for events did you see nopi tunervision is coming to phoenix and also we go to the sco nights at firebird raceway all the time we have quite a big group and have a couple girl members my name is ray hopefully well see you at some events also sco store is having a show n shine on the 29th of this month we are going if you see us there come over and say hi i drive the 93 accord and my wife drives a 95 civic our club name is dynamic imports so say hi if you see us and welcome to sho.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ray ray said:
hello sonicrex im not a girl but my wife and sister are into cars and our car club we go to phoenix quite often for events did you see nopi tunervision is coming to phoenix and also we go to the sco nights at firebird raceway all the time we have quite a big group and have a couple girl members my name is ray hopefully well see you at some events also sco store is having a show n shine on the 29th of this month we are going if you see us there come over and say hi i drive the 93 accord and my wife drives a 95 civic our club name is dynamic imports so say hi if you see us and welcome to sho.
Thanks Ray. Sounds good. I know there's a couple events coming up in Phoenix. Where's the SCO store?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
im not positive where they are located but i will try and find out for you they have a website i believe the site is sportcompactonly.com that should get you there and they should have directions on there.hope that helps.ray.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts