Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
AM I too late to the party on this one, or can I still get in on the fun
As far as I can tell it follows the Minecraft model of being in a near perpetual beta stage. So the way the game plays now most definitely won't be the way it plays in the future. I think it would be A-OK to jump into.

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
There are females, you get gender choice when you make your character or die. You can be black, brown, asian or dead. You can have face paint camo and eye ware.

We found some boats, settled an island. One guy is stranded on it.

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
I have seen people swim and lose their backpack and it's content. Is that why the dude is stranded?
Swimming = all your shit belong to water. The dude got left without a boat. lol I think hes starving to death.

I also have a bicycle, best 1 person transport in the game. It's faster than most things off road and its fast on road, super quiet, requires no fuel and it's easy to stash in hiding places. I hid mine so well in a tree it took me 20min to find it again. It's kinda sketchy riding it down hill through a forest, you might die a painful death. lol

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
^ I have seen how easy it is to break a leg in the game. I gotta figure bicycle riding must hold it's own dangers. Does it agro the zombies more then crouch walking?

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Haha. The soundtrack playing in my mind was Green Jelly's "3 Little Pigs"...

Little pig, little pig, let me in!
Not by the hair on my chiny-chin chin.

:lol2

Here's another one with music:

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
i got lucky my first time, found someones 6x6 truck loaded with weapons and shit

had night vision goggles, extra fuel, water, all kinda of stuff

then i parked it outside of a town, went into town and found some more goodies, then died trying to get back to the truck :(

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.