1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Doh Boi said:
cool

btw your tsunami front looks sick! :)
I second that, very sick!

And as for the Civic :fear .....different.....i dont know what to think :confused ..... a little to ahead of its time to be released anytime soon.... but cool nonetheless. :D A diesel engine?! Ohh Kayee :noo

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Kusan_civic said:
I second that, very sick!

And as for the Civic :fear .....different.....i dont know what to think :confused ..... a little to ahead of its time to be released anytime soon.... but cool nonetheless. :D A diesel engine?! Ohh Kayee :noo
this is not ahead of it's time,the civic has needed a revamp for a while and this civic(should start seeing them late this year) will be great to get it up in this market segment again

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
as a matter of fact it came with the car when I bought it....got a nice ebay deal 3k for the car with 60k flood damage....as it is....hood, fenders, paint job, and lip. Then I dropped the b16 in it.....so I dunno. I have a friend that had one I think it was around 300 bucks though not including shipping

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.