Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some clown keyed my car at the mall. pretty deep one on the hood! anything on the market to make it look like it never happened? or should i just bring it to the body shop? the one on the hood is like an inch long by a cm wide or so but kind of deep. whats the best course of action? i ordered this Gs27 professional scratch removal kit just to see what happens but idk. i saw that walmart sells bondo, should i bondo it myself, sand it and spray it with the same color paint i have (black) and just polish it up real nice? this pisses me off cuz i just spend 3 grand having the whole thing painted with a clear coat. FUCK!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
671 Posts
yeah what bitches and haters. thats why i park away from everyone even if i have to walk further.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,850 Posts
that gs27 is the biggest load of bullshit. if you want to do it the right way, you can order a paint pen from paintscratch.com and fill it in, then sand it out. my car got key'ed a month ago too :mad
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,134 Posts
freakin haters :mad
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks alot im gonna try the paint pen. i just tried the gs27 because i had an extra $20 sitting in my paypal account and i was in a frenzy after this all happened. i think i may have found the clown that did it on the video at the mall. ill find out when i go there tommorrow. when i find out im gonna milk him for like 3 grand to have the mugen front lip i ordered sprayed and then beat the shit out of him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,278 Posts
sorry, it was me. :cry

i know how that feels. i try to park pretty close actually, so more people see my car. to me that's safer than parking in the boonies where it's hidden.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
787 Posts
Damn this guy is full of shit tonite. Hating on altezza's, riding in the nsx, god know whats, now his ride got keyed.

you deserve it fool :cry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,702 Posts
sorry to hear it...but if it happens, it just happens...u park far way, u got hated...u park close to everyone, you have dings on ur door...or even rear end...do you have full coverage of insurance? that would help alot...my friend got keyed a few month ago and he got a fat check of 5 grands from the insurance company...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
671 Posts
if i saw a car i hated parked far from everyone, i would be too lazy to walk my ass there to key his car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,702 Posts
rev 2 10k said:
if i saw a car i hated parked far from everyone, i would be too lazy to walk my ass there to key his car.
wat if somebody has more hatred than you do...he'd do anything...lolz...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
ganjgremlin said:
some clown keyed my car at the mall. pretty deep one on the hood! anything on the market to make it look like it never happened? or should i just bring it to the body shop? the one on the hood is like an inch long by a cm wide or so but kind of deep. whats the best course of action? i ordered this Gs27 professional scratch removal kit just to see what happens but idk. i saw that walmart sells bondo, should i bondo it myself, sand it and spray it with the same color paint i have (black) and just polish it up real nice? this pisses me off cuz i just spend 3 grand having the whole thing painted with a clear coat. FUCK!
I have no idea if this is true or not, but I was told that insurance will cover keying because it's vandalism.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,702 Posts
H22L97 said:
I have no idea if this is true or not, but I was told that insurance will cover keying because it's vandalism.
only if it has full coverage insurance...
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top