Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got it....but it I cant use it because my monitor is dead:cry: (im using my bros PC) Anyone have any input on wether you think its good/bad or if you have one? Also are there any problems with it, if so can anyone forward me the info? On a side note, I also got my ppc 2002 upgrade from CDW. I like it ALOT more than CE.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
yeah, the radeon 9200. its 128mb. I got it cause I was in a pinch and my current card is a voodoo 4 :sleep:

·
Registered
686 Posts
there's nothing wrong with moving up to a 9200 from a voodoo 4. didn't they stop making those back in... 99 something like that. problems with your card are usually fixed by driver updates. just go to ati.com get the latest one and you're good.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
nizmugen said:
how much did you get it for?

curious because the 9600 128MB is going to be $70 after rebates from Best Buy on Friday.
You probably can't beat that deal for the price...since the 9600 is extremely overclockable, and will be just about on par or a little below the 9500 non pro after overclocking. The 9600 is also head over heels better than the 9200...there's really no comparison. If 70 bucks is pretty much your budget, you can't get any better for that price.

BTW, new 9600 128 meg non-pro's go for about 95-100 new, and the 9200 128 meggers go for around 50-60 new.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmm, damn. I spent 98 at CDW. I bought it there because I purchased a ppc 02 upgrade and said " I need a new card", so I ordered it, and yeah, my budget was pretty much limited to that. But oh well, as long as it will run RtCW im happy.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts