Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
13,289 Posts
what the hell. don't reset it. that's what makes this site worth while.

i worked my ass off to get over a billion rep points. and now you're going to step in because you have a smaller e-dick and ask for it to be reset so we're all equal. roger, this is one of your worst ideas yet.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
apparently people think that rep actually means something and it makes you e-dick bigger.

can you please reset all the rep so it CAN actually mean something?
ban this summa bitsch.

Reactions: yellowrexsi

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
what is resetting gonna do anyways? people will still repwhore. and i like blasting noob's back to the stone age

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
Reactions: Darkness

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Roger's just pissed cuz he was in the red for soooo long...he wants everyone to be at his level :p Luckily, we're in America where people live at different levels instead of living in Russia and everyone being in the gutter
i dont know what the fuck your talking about....but i was never ever in the red.

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
you sound kinda pissy mane, why don't you get yourself a crown on the rocks and chill :aww

And how am I supposed to keep track of y'all fools who have like 3+ usernames :confused
n00b.

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
you sound kinda pissy mane, why don't you get yourself a crown on the rocks and chill :aww

And how am I supposed to keep track of y'all fools who have like 3+ usernames :confused
hey i only have 2 thank you very much

p.s. i'm over a billion now :w00tz

thanks yellow and stein

p.s stein are you in town? i'm heading to the philly outlets in sanatoga. you game?

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
61 - 80 of 92 Posts