Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok....dont ask where this came from but i was havin a conversation with someone about girls that come on here and its almost like theyre flaunting themselves for the guys. OK, any girl that would come to site like this has to know that there are alot of guys on here...and they come here...not knowing shit..totally clueless and like throwin these lil pitty parties in front of the guys. Its like " Oh my, i broke something...what should i do?!?!?" ok to get the full effect picture some model type chick with a short skirt leaning over her hood and flashing guys down... ERRRRRRR...dont ask where this all came from....just one of those things...if you dont get what im talkin bout then you must not agree :)

"Thank You...Come Again"

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
yup.. i totally agree. i know that SOME GIRLS have a tendency to do guy things just to get some attention. It's pathetic.. MOST of them don't know their shit. AND what's even more FUNNY is that all those car parts they have..or so called have.. they didn't even do themselves.. or try to do... i'm glad you brought this up..someone had to say it !:D

·
Registered
17,562 Posts
CivicChik93 said:
ok....dont ask where this came from but i was havin a conversation with someone about girls that come on here and its almost like theyre flaunting themselves for the guys. OK, any girl that would come to site like this has to know that there are alot of guys on here...and they come here...not knowing shit..totally clueless and like throwin these lil pitty parties in front of the guys. Its like " Oh my, i broke something...what should i do?!?!?" ok to get the full effect picture some model type chick with a short skirt leaning over her hood and flashing guys down... ERRRRRRR...dont ask where this all came from....just one of those things...if you dont get what im talkin bout then you must not agree :)

"Thank You...Come Again"
I totally know what kind of girls your talking about.. hehe... theres some people on here that I've just wanted to hit.. haha.. the funny thing is guys don't realize they gettin played.. :D:D

they think they are just the hero coming tot he rescue.. but yeah seriosuly there isn't any room for that kinda shit... i mean it's not a personals board.. like some of the guys come into this forum thinking.. :(

but it's the whole boyz will be boyz.. are us girls will manipulate when we can... ;)

hehe anyway... nice to know i ain't the only one that felt that vibe sometimes... :)
I think the best is when i'll have been talking for a while.. and guys don't realize im a girl :) that won't remian for long tho i pick up pictures today and i wanna get a HOT ass sig made.. with my caaaaaaaaaaaar :)

anyway i dont mean to be a hater.. but some people just make it too easy to not like them... :eek:

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
so they kinda are like this u mean......

i'll leave this open for a couple more laffs but then im gonna lock it, i just dont get into flaming but u have a point in a way

btw thank ludeboy for that pic ;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
my friend is exactly like what your talkin bout. i'll be workin on my car and she'll be standing there bent over tryin to be "cool" when a guy drives by shes like " why dont ya holla back?" cuz i could careless if there just lookin at my ass but she hollas and screams for attention then when she gets asked a ? bout a car engine she runs and asks me.... i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
hondapimpin' said:
so they kinda are like this u mean......

i'll leave this open for a couple more laffs but then im gonna lock it, i just dont get into flaming but u have a point in a way

btw thank ludeboy for that pic ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHa.. ahh.. isn't tha picture so true ..tee hee:D

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Lauren said:
hey I lean over my car and I know my shit.

I dont strive for attention but I know some do. What can you do? DEAL:)

Some girls just don't know their shit and are on this forum because they want to show off that they got a honda and that they are a girl.. but what they don't include is that they don't know their shit. But you say you do..and thats good. Yeah a lot of girls model for their own car, nothings wrong with that. buh I CAN DO more then what an avarage girl can do on her car. Guys notice me for my talent and not my looks. And that's what I perfer.. what can i say.. i'm more of a tomboy i guess... looks never mattered to me in life.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lauren said:
hey I lean over my car and I know my shit.

I dont strive for attention but I know some do. What can you do? DEAL:)
It wasnt directed at you....i know that you know ur shit, and the pic in ur sig went along with everyone else doin it a while back...i did it too but took it out cuz i got sick of lookin at myself :). Yes, there are a few people on there that it was kinda directed to, but i think they know who they are, n if ur not doin it then coo :)

·
Registered
521 Posts
CivicChik93 said:
It wasnt directed at you....i know that you know ur shit, and the pic in ur sig went along with everyone else doin it a while back...i did it too but took it out cuz i got sick of lookin at myself :). Yes, there are a few people on there that it was kinda directed to, but i think they know who they are, n if ur not doin it then coo :)
oh i know it was directed at me. I just wanted to make that statement.:p

·
Registered
563 Posts
hmm....im not exactly sure i know who it was directed towards.....but ur gonna have that with anything you do....like half of the fellas in thee scene today arent just following thee fad......but those people will die out sooner or later.....happens with anything......i just dont want some stupid chic with a eclipse with stickers all over thee side revvin on my ass anymore...then gettin spanked severely...damn...what a waste of fuel for me

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
llImportedll said:
hmm....im not exactly sure i know who it was directed towards.....but ur gonna have that with anything you do....like half of the fellas in thee scene today arent just following thee fad......but those people will die out sooner or later.....happens with anything......i just dont want some stupid chic with a eclipse with stickers all over thee side revvin on my ass anymore...then gettin spanked severely...damn...what a waste of fuel for me

yeah i know what your saying. see i used to break dance.. well i still kinda do..and when im with the guys some ditzy girl comes along and tries to break... but ends up trying to act cute. they'll purposly do things to catch the guys attention. like if their shirt lifts up, or they need the guy to hold them up..blah blah. it makes me sick. sometimes when there's a battle.. a girl tries to be cute again and goes in the middle to break... and all the guys are like.. " whoa she's cool she can break! " and the chick didn't do anything good. but of course.. i had to take her out.. haha anyway... it's really hard to be a girl and known for talent then for looks..

·
Registered
188 Posts
llImportedll said:

I couldn't agree with you anymore.....You'll have to admit though, its fun to embarrass them, not only racing....but try asking them a whole bunch of questions about their cars...this is what you'll get
"Umm, well I'm not too sure!"... (not directed at the girls who are really out here to learn a thing or two.)

They can't hang with the big girls

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.