Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok heres the deal, im selling my 2000 civic, so im trying to get rid of these parts that were on it:

The pics of the items can be viewed here: http://www.webphotos.com/list_photo...3&smi=1&a=89709

Greddy Evo Exhaust, full catback system, was only used for less than 2000 miles- asking $400 obo

Kyb AGX adjustable shocks w/ Espelir 2in. drop springs- 4 way adjustable shocks, great condition, rides great, everything is already mounted, all you have to do is install them. sold as a pair. asking $425 obo

Audiobahn 1300HCX Amp & 1 farad cap- 1300 watt amp, only used for 2 weeks, comes with a 1.0 farad cap. excellent condition asking $400 obo

Gen II Altezza Lights- I will trade my gen II altezzas for an oem pair of 99-00 taillights

I live in the NW houston area, around HWY 6 @ Clay, if arrangements can't be made to pick up the item, i can deliver if its not too far from me.

I need to sell this stuff ASAP because i'll be going off to college in a week, so make me offers!! All these came off a 2000 Civic. Any questions, let me know, I can be contacted via my cell: (832) 877-7457 ask for JORDAN, or AIM: JOK69ER i leave it on 24/7, and e-mail: [email protected]

-Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.