Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,120 Posts
i dunno the price of the turbo...a shop put together everything for me for about 2800 bucks, its a custom turbo setup. my car would have a turbonetics t3/t4 but i opted for a turbonetics t3super60 because i jes a better turbo to use on a sohc. how the power of a stage 1 t3/t4 turbo but it spools faster. the manifold was custom and made at the shop and is warrantied not to crack.

the turbo itself cost about 700 bucks brand new...this is roughly the price ive seen on a couple websites

· Registered
2,120 Posts

· Registered
2,120 Posts
where you gonna buy the turbo from? the price i gave is just something i saw online. how much power do you want to have in the long run? do you plan on building up yer motor and boost more? both are great turbos...youll just have slightly more lag with the t3t4. personally i think a t3t4 would be big for a d-series motor. any of the t3 series turbochargers would be better suited for a d-series motor especially on the street. if you buy a t3super60 it should generally cost about the same as a t3t4 turbo if not a couple dollars cheaper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.