Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm just curious of what your sources for these rumors are? not that i dont' think anything is true. i'm just wondering where you're finding these that's all. you seem to be pretty much the only one that's filling this forum.:confused:

just a thought, if you're getting everythin from one or two sites, wouldn't it just be easier for everyone to just visit that site themselves instead of having you work so diligently on making threads? so spill it.:D

· Registered
2,036 Posts
what's up buddy?

alright to answer your questions of where the sources come from. Usually i'll post the site of where i get my info. I havent as of late for no particular reason. Now that ChuckDD has come back, I probably will since he convinced me to do so on the past SHO.

Not all the info I post could be necc. true that's why I try to stick to certain reliable websites including those off of speedvision links. At the same time, at home I have 56K (dail up -> garbage) but at work/school I have the motha f'n fast connection and that's when and where I'll do most of my posting. Therefore it makes it easier.

On that note rather then posting the actual link, I like to display everything including the picture of the car/concept/etc with the information for those surfing on the rumors forum. This way it's not a hassle for them, ya know? Everything's right infront of them and if they want more info, they can go back and look at the link (which I will begin to post)

Hope that's cool?
;)

· Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Hey man...thanx for the props on OT... :)

· Premium Member
13,997 Posts
rumorsHG said:
what's up buddy?

alright to answer your questions of where the sources come from. Usually i'll post the site of where i get my info. I havent as of late for no particular reason. Now that ChuckDD has come back, I probably will since he convinced me to do so on the past SHO.

Not all the info I post could be necc. true that's why I try to stick to certain reliable websites including those off of speedvision links. At the same time, at home I have 56K (dail up -> garbage) but at work/school I have the motha f'n fast connection and that's when and where I'll do most of my posting. Therefore it makes it easier.

On that note rather then posting the actual link, I like to display everything including the picture of the car/concept/etc with the information for those surfing on the rumors forum. This way it's not a hassle for them, ya know? Everything's right infront of them and if they want more info, they can go back and look at the link (which I will begin to post)

Hope that's cool?
;)
Hes basically doing the work for you.....so you dont have to search. But we do hope that since hes the guy posting it that it is true.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.