Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attn FI people in Socal,
St00pid(Jason) from ********** is coming to our town. He will be arriving in SoCal on Dec 2. I need to know who is interested in getting some tuning done in the area. He is going to tune 4 cars per day. If you or someone you know, needs tuning, please let me know.
Any questions or comments please PM me or email [email protected]
What you guys think about this dyno place C.A.T (Church Automotive Testing)? He is charging $750/day for 8 hours add $30 for cars that use lead gas. SP engineering is going to charge $1000 for 6th and 7th. For those that are interested in this dyno tuning session, you need to send a safety deposit of $75 to Jason's paypal account and pm me with your email and phone number so i can set up a list. Thanks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TUNING days: December 3rd- December 7th (Estimate)
Prices: If 10+ cars show up = $200/car ... If 9 or less show up = $250/car.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Jason can tune AEM, Haltech, Hondata, DFI 6, electromotive. He will only be bringing laptops with Hondata, DFI,and Haltech.So make sure you guys have the software and cables for your system, as for tuning facility, im still looking for a dyno shop(Dynojet) that can rent out for cheap so we all can benefit from it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.