Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
8,494 Posts
ensigma said:
if chrysler wasn't american before, then what was it? :confused

key word i used was 'again'. It was obviously originally an american company, part of The Big Three. Then it was bought by Daimler-Benz. Now its back in the hands of an American Company called Cerberus Capital Management LP, a sort of private equity investment firm

·
Registered
593 Posts
epicrider16 said:
negative rep for posting a single comment in 24 different threads. Burn in hell. Plus you seem rather retarded? Did you just comment on yourself? lol.

Eitherway, die for being deadly annoying.

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
accordjtstyle said:
negative rep for posting a single comment in 24 different threads. Burn in hell. Plus you seem rather retarded? Did you just comment on yourself? lol.

Eitherway, die for being deadly annoying.

Jeez, you're still around and have less than 500 posts? Holy cow, that's impressive!

·
Registered
593 Posts
hobie237 said:
Jeez, you're still around and have less than 500 posts? Holy cow, that's impressive!
sorry, didn't mean to sound like such an ass. I guess I was a little rude.

But when I go to a category, and the last 15 topics all have a 1 word reply made by him, its rather obvious its to raise his post count. Just annoying, sorry to seem like a jerk.

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
accordjtstyle said:

But when I go to a category, and the last 15 topics all have a 1 word reply made by him, its rather obvious its to raise his post count. Just annoying, sorry to seem like a jerk.

No, his posts were stupid.

I just don't see how you can restrain yourself so often, having only ~500 posts after all these years. It's a genuine compliment.

·
Registered
126 Posts
accordjtstyle said:

1 up for catching that :p

·
Registered
593 Posts
Some updates...

Toyota owns:
-Lexus
-Scion
-Toyota
-Fuji Heavy Industries (~9% stake)
>Subaru

Tata Group owns:
-Jaguar
-Land Rover
I have never heard of this "Tata" group. Is it an independent company? Or is it a shared company, like Fuji H I?

·
Registered
471 Posts
How does Renault own 44% of Nissan while Nissan owns 15% of Renault ???? I'm confusled :ninja

·
Registered
139 Posts
toyota owns lexus?...
thats nuts...

41 - 54 of 54 Posts