Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyboyd have a turbo'ed automatic

yes or no question

if yes what is your setup

i have a 2000 ex

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
i've seen auto and drove auto turbos before. complete waste of turbo on auto tranny.

i see a lot of fmax kit on auto accords, dont know about civics

·
Registered
273 Posts
as you can see in my sig i have one...i have the Greddy kit for the 92-95 civic..bolted right on..no problems..i have a front mount intercooler that came off a conquest i think ( baught it from this guy for $230) works good and for the money it was a good deal..I just threw on the Turbo just to give it a little more kick..i know im not going to be doing this for the rest of my life..i just wanted to have a little fun to get where im going everyday=) when i want the power i just floor it and boost kicks in..in my opinion i think it was worth it. not alot of people around my way seen a turbo'd automatic cause they wouldnt see why anyone would do it..well i jus wanted to be a lil different and do it..everyone i took for a ride in my car said they liked it..in traffic im just chillin..and if i want the power i know its there...So far the internals of the motor is stock..running low boost for now (5.5psi) Pulls on Si's and stays with gsr's no problem..

·
Registered
273 Posts
i'll take some tomorrow..i dont know how to post so i'll send em to you and if you can post them for me that would be cool..

·
Registered
273 Posts
aight well i have pics of my car as requested..whats your email addy so i can email em to you? if you can post them up for me that would be appreciated..thanks..if you ahve aol my aol screen name is "TurboCivic321". Just IM me..

·
Registered
17 Posts
TCI the domestic tq converter company has been testing different stalls on sohc tranny recently. They have a auto 94 Civic EX running 14.6 on 20" slicks and a 75 shot. I'm doing testing for them on some axles they are about to release. I broke 22 axles and have not broken one of there street axles and I'm about to install there badass axles soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.