Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here had any dealings with Autoloc? I know a few people here have, but I was wondering if they perhaps had any comments. I'm looking to setup a shaved door kit on my ride, and so far the best one I can find setupwise is Autolocs. So I'm hoping that someone here can either give me a better suggestion or tell me that yes, autoloc is ok..

Thanks guys..

·
Registered
354 Posts
yea, i'd like to know too. i've been lookin at their door popper and power lock/security system setup....anyone have experience with their shit!?

Robbie

·
Registered
38 Posts
just finished

right now i have all autoloc products in my car i just shaved my handles and trunk the poppers and remote set up works real good so far i also go 4 accuators from them and they work great i got two 12"accuators for hood and trunk "one each" and a 4" inch accuator for my glove box and the fourth in my dash for one of my tv's
any more questions on hook up or about the products let me know

PS. delsol parts for sale email me for parts list

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Which kit?

Which kit did you use?
Did you get the SVPRO50AX? Or the SVPRO35AX?
Did you use some other kit, and mix and match? Did you use the 35lbs Silonoid, or the 50lbs for your doors? 16 Channel remote, or the 3 channel? Where did you get the Kit from? Autoloc itself or another distributor?

I've found a place on the net that sells the SVPRO5AX with 2 Door poppers shipped to your door for $465US.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Autoloc makes their own stuff. I'd call them, tell them what kind of car that you have and then they will tell you which ones to get. I got my power trunk installed (finally) and I like it!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Oh, but don't order the alarms from them, they suck. (had mine for two years, finally got tired of jacking with it and bought a Clifford this weekend). I feel much happier with my new alarm system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts