Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
they work pretty good, i got a-vcr in my room but i dont use it much i mainly just use dvds now. ;)

Reactions: gurusan

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I installed an AVCR this week to see how it works out. I had an awesome controller, but wanted to see what these things were about.
If you have no patience and lack of reading skills this thing deff aint for you. Its not a simple set and go like some other units.
A friend donated one to me so why refuse. If I dont like it Ill give it back

·
Registered
265 Posts
i have an avc-r in my eclipse gsx it works very well and it fits in nicely with my super afc the reason alot of people have problems with them is they are hard learn how to tune and often they mount the boost sensor to far away or in an area that is to hot. i replaced a fuzy logic controler with it because the avcr was alot more tune able

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RoadRageMotors said:
i have an avc-r in my eclipse gsx it works very well and it fits in nicely with my super afc the reason alot of people have problems with them is they are hard learn how to tune and often they mount the boost sensor to far away or in an area that is to hot. i replaced a fuzy logic controler with it because the avcr was alot more tune able
ok thanks guys anyone knows the diagram for an ls obd1 ecu? I wanna put it myself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.