Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of getting this AVO B16A Turbo Kit Stage I kit, mainly because of cost (I have been quoted US$2400 fitted, where a Drag kit is more like US$4000 here).

My question is : Does anyone know of any other kits that use this fifth injector setup for adding extra fuel? I am guessing the fifth injector mounts on the high pressure side of the air in, and the piggy back unit just adds more fuel to all cylinders through this injector. Any thoughts?

There is a write up on it here : AVO Civic PDF. The % increase in power shown there, and here as 84hp stock is from a Dyno Dynamic (not a Dynotec) which reads lower. The local mod that fits them did a teg VTiR (GSR in US I think) which showed 250 whp @ 11PSI on the Dynotec with the AVO kit and lower compression forged pistons.

· Registered
419 Posts
My custom kit uses an 8th injector, yeah dude a few people do that. 20 cm before throttle body gives air and oxygen chance to combine when it hits the butterfly in the plenum it mixes the fuel and air better, Im in new zealand they do it here not so much in the states. Good luck.

· Registered
419 Posts
Yes it is... Make sure you get a decent tuner if you get that kit b ecause even though the Turbo link is made in NZ theres only one place that really knows how to tune proper the others just play with em often getting it wrong.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.