Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
284 Posts
Don't own one, but know of them. They were popular in Hawaii for years and they are reliable. They're not meant for speed, and even though they were offered with a 6-speed, the gearing was setu to help with towing and moving heavier loads.

They're few and far between, so if you want to be different, the wagon is the way to go. There may not be as many mods for them, but having AWD has its advantages. Just not sure if speed is going to be one of them...

· Registered
2,837 Posts
i agree with moku, they weren't built for speed, the drivetrain can't handle to much more power than stock. Then again anything is possible with the right amount of money.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh well, just wanted to know about them...
I'm an awd addict... ;)

Audis are nice but expensive...

The old impreza are hard to find and when you do, they have lot of leaky problems.....

Civics are reliable but wish they were awd too...

thanks for the inputs...

initial

· Registered
284 Posts
initialx said:
oh well, just wanted to know about them...
I'm an awd addict... ;)

Audis are nice but expensive...

The old impreza are hard to find and when you do, they have lot of leaky problems.....

Civics are reliable but wish they were awd too...

thanks for the inputs...

initial
Actually... in Japan the Civic Ferio is available with 4WD. You have your choice between the C4 (1.5 ltr SOHC) or L4 (1.5 ltr VTEC). The tough part will be trying to import one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.