Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm tryin to take out my passanger side axle but i've broke 3 wrenches now. I'm just wondering if i'm twisting it the right way, we're going from the front bumper up towards the back bumper on the passanger side. Am i going the right way?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
righty tighty...lefty loosie :D

Should be doing right, might just be that it is stuck tight. Try some rust removal or something and try to use a air compressor for more power.

·
Registered
365 Posts
just get a good breaker bar, i had to use a crasman one, with a aluminum fence tube to break it loose i know it sucks but it worked LOL

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Dude i think you are using some weak wrenches or putting the all your strength to the wrench hence breaking it. miguel6632 has a good idea. try it and be carefull. It may not look hard but you might pull something. Have FUN!

USE THE FORCE!!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
gnar_kill32 said:
yeah i've been there. But i bet that you didnt have to jump on the fence pole like i did.

i didnt but i was holding it and my dad was jumping on the fence pole, so it wont slip LOL serously, not kidding it was locked in place

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.