Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I got a 91 civic si w/ a 1gen B16. Never payed attention that my B16 is out of a 89 car til other day. research whether it came out of the integra or civic/crx.

Anyway, my question I have is I need a pass. axle cuz when I'm making a left turn or u turn you hear clicking. Now which car axle do I need to get. 90-93 Integra non abs, del sol?

Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Non abs ls doesnt matter the gear as,long as you have the integra hubs my old 90 hatch didnt have the bigger hubs so I had to replace them.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Axle in 91 si

yeah, Nemo13. Havent been on here several months. Had oil changed Thur & found out my pass.side shaft boot is ripped & seal is leaking. I no you said I can use any non abs 90-91 Ls axle. I couldnt tell u if I have the Integra hub. However I take thats what the shop used.
Now how can I find out what axle I have. The shop that did it not in biusiness due to the recession.
I know I can get a axle from the junkyard & have axle installed. I just dont want any issues of findind out I bought the wrong axle.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
there should be some kind of labeling on the axle. even if there isn't just search up the swap information for your car and what axles are needed for the job.

Bam theres your information. look on the car or on the net for correct axles needed to install that engine in your car, get a replacement.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts