Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered axles for my 93 del sol si (d16z6) from some online store.. and now before shipping they are asking me:

" i wanted to make sure they were 1 short axle and 1 long axle. let me know if this is correct or if the car has the intermediate shaft."

Which does my car have? How do I check this?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
i would assume you have one short one and one long one, that is if its stock. Not sure what he means though. Why didnt you just go to a local auto parts store?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
91Vtec said:
i would assume you have one short one and one long one, that is if its stock. Not sure what he means though. Why didnt you just go to a local auto parts store?
Thanks for info..

I didn't go to local shop because I live in Republic of Georgia and we don't have honda's parts shops here :(

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
davidgeo said:
Thanks for info..

I didn't go to local shop because I live in Republic of Georgia and we don't have honda's parts shops here :(
all real parts stores have all kinds of makes and models. autozone, napa, CSK, you didnt have to go to specific parts stores

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.