1 - 20 of 1681 Posts

·
Registered
11,861 Posts
IBTL!

·
Registered
645 Posts
^^ yeah me too. growin up sucks but at least it keeps you out of trouble.
hey sol i might of brought this up a long time ago but i swear i used to see your car around asheville when i used to live in that area years ago. is that you or the other blue del sol.

·
Registered
645 Posts
^^ and to you, what's up with your sn. everytime i see it i picture this skater dude pulling a sweet move, then his skater dude buddy is like "dom yo, that was sick y0"

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
^^ and to you, what's up with your sn. everytime i see it i picture this skater dude pulling a sweet move, then his skater dude buddy is like "dom yo, that was sick y0"
:lol
i used to skate
i dont know.. all my friends would be like
"dom"
and then id reply
"yo"
so they nicknamed me dom yo
and it just kinda stuck
its funny though, everyone that meets me for the first time but hear about me, they are always like "dom yooooooo"

sorry for rambling :lol2

·
Registered
733 Posts
man how low are we going to go with this forum :bash, lol anyway is anyone doing any interesting projects or s *cuts off* woops my bad, this is the off topic, thread, :ninja,

sooooooo . .

i like peanut butter and jelly, what do you like?;)

ohhhh i know, what good movies are coming out?

"I am Legend" seems very interesting, i know theres others but i forgot which ones, oh well if i remember i'll whore a bit more.

-j

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^ yeah me too. growin up sucks but at least it keeps you out of trouble.
hey sol i might of brought this up a long time ago but i swear i used to see your car around asheville when i used to live in that area years ago. is that you or the other blue del sol.
who are you? I used to live in Asheville. That's the same sol you saw no doubt. That's pretty weird. Unless you're just freakin my minddddddd!!!! Criss Angel style :p

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
man how low are we going to go with this forum :bash, lol anyway is anyone doing any interesting projects or s *cuts off* woops my bad, this is the off topic, thread, :ninja,

sooooooo . .

i like peanut butter and jelly, what do you like?;)

ohhhh i know, what good movies are coming out?

"I am Legend" seems very interesting, i know theres others but i forgot which ones, oh well if i remember i'll whore a bit more.

-j
you're hilarious d00d. I would do a sick crx project if I could ever find one. I can't find shit up here man! I'm more than likely going to end up getting another sol from my boy in cali, or another 2g teg. :rolleyes

·
Registered
645 Posts
who are you? I used to live in Asheville. That's the same sol you saw no doubt. That's pretty weird. Unless you're just freakin my minddddddd!!!! Criss Angel style :p

i know'd that was you. i passed you in the ingles parking lot in oteen. we were like 5 feet apart at one time. small world, huh?

1 - 20 of 1681 Posts