Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im sure this is gonna be hard to find but my boy need a auto tranny for his girls 94 integra so if anyone has one laying around let me know thanks

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok well let me know how much he wants ,i know shipping will probaly be like $130

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yeah I'll talk to him when he gets outta work and get back to you a.s.a.p. he'll probably only want like 50 bucks or something but I'll have to talk to him I can't give you an exact price. Through fed ex online it says for a quote the shipping would be about 90 bucks.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hcvcrx said:
Yeah I'll talk to him when he gets outta work and get back to you a.s.a.p. he'll probably only want like 50 bucks or something but I'll have to talk to him I can't give you an exact price. Through fed ex online it says for a quote the shipping would be about 90 bucks.
ok thats fine thanks man (also its a hydro tranny right??) well just let me know when you talk to him thanks

·
Registered
221 Posts
Tranz

Yo i got a trannie from a auto 94 integra ls motor pulled out with 57k on the motor n tranz i got paperwork 2 prove it. I wanna sell it asap Call me i will give u a good deal.
Iam in Bristol pa but will meet you somewhere in the middle. Chris 215 778 6307...

WILL SHIP!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok ima check out all of these but i need some prices on them i know hes not trying to spend much so just let me know

·
Registered
221 Posts
Tranie

Tell ur friend make a offer and we will talk from there iam willing to work out a good price for him tell him 2 make offer.If u want the tranz soon call me at 215 778 6307 i will ship asap!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump, well now im suposed to get that integra for my wife, so i need a tranny now ,anyone still have one???

·
Registered
37 Posts
lilhavic said:
bump, well now im suposed to get that integra for my wife, so i need a tranny now ,anyone still have one???
Hey wassup man, I have one. I am the one that was going to buy the civic doors from you. I can trade the tranny for the doors plus 150 from you. I can deliver the tranny to this weekend. LEt me know. It came out of 96 auto LS. PM me.

·
Registered
221 Posts
94 LS tranz

hey, i got a Trannie out of an LS integra, i got it in a deal motor n tranz but i got a 5speed. I will sell it for cheap. IT only has 58k on it i can prove that with the paperwork i got from it. Well if intrested PM or email me. Thankx

ACK IS BACK

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ahem Ahem said:
Hey wassup man, I have one. I am the one that was going to buy the civic doors from you. I can trade the tranny for the doors plus 150 from you. I can deliver the tranny to this weekend. LEt me know. It came out of 96 auto LS. PM me.
ok ill keep you in mind,but im really not trying to pay that much for an auto tranny when i first put this thread up i got pmed with alot cheaper offers, im not in a real rush ,so let me see what offers i get and ill let you know

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ACK IS BACK said:
hey, i got a Trannie out of an LS integra, i got it in a deal motor n tranz but i got a 5speed. I will sell it for cheap. IT only has 58k on it i can prove that with the paperwork i got from it. Well if intrested PM or email me. Thankx

ACK IS BACK
hey man please pm me with the price,and well go from there,i dont wanna make offers either ,just give me price please thanks (price for picked up thankyou)

·
Registered
37 Posts
lilhavic said:
ok ill keep you in mind,but im really not trying to pay that much for an auto tranny when i first put this thread up i got pmed with alot cheaper offers, im not in a real rush ,so let me see what offers i get and ill let you know
You sir got PMed

·
Registered
619 Posts
steve do u still want them kickpanels?
i tried to get ahold of you on AIM

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
KrayzieKidDX said:
steve do u still want them kickpanels?
i tried to get ahold of you on AIM
hey yeah i still want them ,but i know i will not be able to pick them up till next week

·
Registered
619 Posts
Alright, well, I may be in Frederick on Thursday or Sunday of next week, theres a guy on MDSS selling some Konigs for cheap, so I am prolly gonna pick them up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts