Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might have missed it, but is there a sticky on swapping a b-series in? Just got a 91' and looked on here and couldn't find one(sticky), Got everything situated for my LS swap, but wasn't sure of what axles to use. Might stop alot of dumb questions if there was a sticky that said B-series swap right at the top of the forum. If there is one and I missed it I will stick my foot in my mouth. HENRY

·
Registered
47 Posts
Im runing 92 integra axles on my b16 crx. they fit jsut rite.
you can also go the same path as turbotious kid. cuz i think the gsr axles r strongers. correct me if i'm wrong.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I am working with a 91' Teg with a B18a1/cable 5spd LS. So I can just use the teg axles with the teg spindles? or can I leave the stock crx spindles on the car with the teg axles?
HENRY

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BUMP!

I would really like to know if I can use the stock spindles with the integra axles for this swap. I havent found ANY swaps that come with aftermarket axles unless you pay extra for them(optional). I want to get this in a and going before I start upgrading.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
What parts did u need to put the b18 in the crx?I am planing on swaping in a b18b1 in my 88 si.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts