Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tha_con, your sig is hilarious.

Can you explain the diferences between all the different skills? Im confused, theres like, 3, and im not sure what helps when. I just use him on most of the races, tryin to make it go up so he doesnt crash during the endurance races.

·
Registered
177 Posts
i hate that b spec mode pretty gay. the computer driving comes in second in some races when in less than a lap im in first uber gay and i have him a level 5 push and overtake on

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
boostincoyote said:
i hate that b spec mode pretty gay. the computer driving comes in second in some races when in less than a lap im in first uber gay and i have him a level 5 push and overtake on

you can't always push the Bspec driver hard while you are training him. i have noticed that my driver does better if i don't leave overtake on for to long.

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
believe it or not, B-Spec drivers actually do better when you leave them on 2 w/overtake on courses with many turns and blind corners.

I.E. the nurb with high powered car = many mistakes on 3+.

My driver ran a 7:12 initially, dropped it down to two, he made less mistakes and ran a 6:28.

Also, your bspec points will increase more if you use a larger variety of cars, that are untuned. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.