Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone tried doing the directors mode?? where you just watch the car go around and tell it what to do instead of driving/? just wondering if anyone has been very sucessful at it.. seems crazy hard.. only could beat the sunday cup this way

:confused

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
In my japan version my Driver can beat any race within 150points. It's just a matter of "teaching " it. I'm doing a guide for

www.gamedaily.com

Check it out, there is already a b-spec basics, but it's outdated since it has changed since the JPN version, however most of it is still the same.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Yeah, I've been only successful at the Sunday Cup my self with it. I guess on the longer races, you don't wanna push the driver too hard. Just keep a steady pace. I thought it would be easy, but boy was I wrong. lol Have about 1400 pts B-spec. Haven't played it too much. Been trying to get 2 more licenses on GT3. Quite hard without the wheel.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hard without the wheel? shoot i thought it was harder driving with the wheel.. man i have no concept on what to tell my driver.. i won most of the races telling him to push it and overtake. lol

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
The first few races you want to watch your driver, and make him push hard after the apex, and take it easy into turns.

Also, variety is key, make sure he races many tracks and many cars, this will give him more experience.

Also, do not leave him on 'overtake' he'll get too agressive and drive like poo. Only have him overtake when he is coming up on a competitor. Then turn it off. This will teach him when to pass up other drivers.

Pitting happens by default, can't be changed.

There's more, but that's the VERY basic break down.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks con, for the tip. yeah i was wondering why my driver keeps running into the back of other cars instead of passing them! lol too aggressive i guess

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Whoops my bad. lol Don't matter what controller you use in B-spec mode, I was sayin in GT3 I need 2 more licenses before they'll transfer over to GT4, and I assume it would be easier with a wheel, but never tried it. lol

Edit: Well, it's supposed to fight you, I forgot about that. Maybe if you turned it off for like your licenses and making better times, it would be easier, and turn the force feedback back on for just havin fun. lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think i've run into a slight problem.

I beat a few races in professional on b-spec.. and I tried going onto the GT Tournament race, and it says I need to beat everything before I get to that. But the thing is, I already have beaten everything.

Does the fact that I beat some races b-spec affect me trying to get into the GT tournament? Do I need to beat all the races in A-spec?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well then shit. I've run into a real problem.

I've checked a thousand times to make sure I beat every race, I really don't understand wtf the problem is.

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
I love B-Spec mode, I have over 8k points. The key is to not be too agressive and really know you're car/truck. I've gotten to the point to where i can keep my 1032hp SRT 10 Viper on the track and beat most Race preepped cars.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
i <3 B spec!!!!!!

I have been using it for the last few days to beat the endurance races........gotta love putting the game on and walking away to come back to money and cars! :number1 :hug :w00t

1 - 13 of 13 Posts