Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in NYC and wanted 2 know what springs I should go with I wanted Eibach Adjustables but I heard that they dont really react good 2 bumps...what should i go with its alot of potholes in NYC but i want adjustables what you guys think about adjustables....GIVE ME FEEDBACK Thanks

· Registered
4,608 Posts
eibach adjustables?!

hmm... well in with regards to springs, my personal favorite is the eibach pro-kit.

i don't like coilovers unless you spend a grip load. cheap coilovers have nasty ride. but groupcontrols are alright...... i would rather get springs tho~

· Registered
578 Posts
culmination said:
eibach adjustables?!

hmm... well in with regards to springs, my personal favorite is the eibach pro-kit.

i don't like coilovers unless you spend a grip load. cheap coilovers have nasty ride. but groupcontrols are alright...... i would rather get springs tho~
yeah..he prob talkin about groudcontrols. they come with sportline and tokico (forgot which kind).

i have sportline with tokico blues rite now and i really like it but my car is too freakin low. so maybe it wouldnt be a good set up for you bc u have to drive through alot of potholes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.