Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wODU5NDU0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

2000 Civic EX
Engine
Stock B18b
SFP manifold
T3/T04e 57trim .63ar
Greddy Type S BOV
Precision 350hp Intercooler
Fast-Turbo.com Oil lines
Custom 2.5inch Downpipe
K-Teller 3inch exhaust/3inch hi-flo cat/3inch resonator/3inch Magnaflow Muffler
Tial 35mm Wastegate
ACT HD street disc clutch/ACT Streetlite flywheel
Magnecore 8.5mm plug wires
NGK 2-step colder plugs

Engine Management
Hondata S200b
RC 750cc Injectors
Walbro 255lph-HP fuel pump

2002 RSX Type S
Engine
Stock K-Series
Custom Turbo Kit (T3/T04e 57trim .63ar)
HKS R34 Intercooler
Custom 3inch DP
Custom 3inch exhaust
Greddy Type S Bov
Tial 38mm Wastegate
NGK 2-step colder plugs

Engine Management
Guardian E.I.
550cc Injectors
Stock Fuel Pump

P.S...I got PWn3d :p

BTW...Here is a video of my friend running against some Domestics :)
Click Me Yo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,154 Posts
Not bad, but here's something I'm confused about... how were you able to stay with him better than an LS1 with (supposedly) I/H/E/gears, even though you have a worse power/weight ratio? Did he have more mods when he went against them, or was he just doing the usual "opponent modification inflation". A car with those mods should be trapping 113-114.. is that about what you're running?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nathan123 said:
Not bad, but here's something I'm confused about... how were you able to stay with him better than an LS1 with (supposedly) I/H/E/gears, even though you have a worse power/weight ratio? Did he have more mods when he went against them, or was he just doing the usual "opponent modification inflation". A car with those mods should be trapping 113-114.. is that about what you're running?

It's easy..he was pushing 10psi against the LS1 guys...where he was pushing 7psi against me. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,154 Posts
sohc driver said:
It's easy..he was pushing 10psi against the LS1 guys...where he was pushing 7psi against me. :)
Oh, ok... makes more sense.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry..link is back up..Try again
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We've both never rand our cars.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
You guys care to drive down and meet somewhere.... Looks like it'd be a fun race :byye Would definately wanna run that RSX, but that TA didn't look/sound like it was in it's powerband. Oh well... we should meet up sometime in North Tx to go film some stuff. OKC ain't that far away.. :w00t
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,086 Posts
TexasFormula said:
You guys care to drive down and meet somewhere.... Looks like it'd be a fun race :byye Would definately wanna run that RSX, but that TA didn't look/sound like it was in it's powerband. Oh well... we should meet up sometime in North Tx to go film some stuff. OKC ain't that far away.. :w00t
:popcorn
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top