Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JDMFreak said:
nice!!! i thought you lost on that one....
yea, he pulled on me in 3rd, but then i pulled back in 4th. if we didn't have to shut down, i wonder who would have took 5th gear...:D

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mac8008 said:
Your car is pretty sweet, but wait till he puts another 5 - 10k on the wrx. I think he'll be able to take you then.
so true...after my new setup, however, he'll be lucky to launch on me. :tu:

·
Registered
158 Posts
True... AWD cars do fall short on Highway races... I beat my friends 03 WRX in my Integ before... we went all the way up to 120 before shutting down... it was still a close race though.... not much top end for them :( oh well... good run though!! I like to see those!

·
Registered
743 Posts
wow what a big pull. but yea you guys should of ran some more too see what would of happend.

·
Registered
743 Posts
h22apower said:
wow what a big pull. but yea you guys should of ran some more too see what would of happend.
I was being sarcastic bout the pull. and by the way that was an 04 wrx. my bro just bought one took an itr with his stock ass wagon. and the wrx started to pull on topend towards 110-120. somthing like that. you guys got to run again so we can know what the outcome will be...... by the way i think you crx is realy nice.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
h22apower said:
I was being sarcastic bout the pull. and by the way that was an 04 wrx. my bro just bought one took an itr with his stock ass wagon. and the wrx started to pull on topend towards 110-120. somthing like that. you guys got to run again so we can know what the outcome will be...... by the way i think you crx is realy nice.
that is a quick wagon. stock, it took an itr top end? but when you said, "btw, that was an 04 wrx," is that a good thing or a bad thing? :confused:

·
Registered
544 Posts
yo phan, what car pulled on u 2 when u started? i see it in the back

·
Registered
743 Posts
phan said:
that is a quick wagon. stock, it took an itr top end? but when you said, "btw, that was an 04 wrx," is that a good thing or a bad thing? :confused:
Good thing, but get this shit man the 4th gear sincro went on the wrx 2 nights ago traded that bad boy in. and bought a new kia serento. lol. he wanted an suv for a long time family on the way. but when he gets another car its gonna be a transam. ya man i know all bout those crx's my bro had one b4 all his cars and he regrets selling it the most never game him shit like the wrx. he missed shifted 2 times from 3 to 2 but i dont see how that could mess up the 4th gear sincro on the wrx. but good kill like i said you car is awsome.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
h22apower said:
Good thing, but get this shit man the 4th gear sincro went on the wrx 2 nights ago traded that bad boy in. and bought a new kia serento. lol. he wanted an suv for a long time family on the way. but when he gets another car its gonna be a transam. ya man i know all bout those crx's my bro had one b4 all his cars and he regrets selling it the most never game him shit like the wrx. he missed shifted 2 times from 3 to 2 but i dont see how that could mess up the 4th gear sincro on the wrx. but good kill like i said you car is awsome.
:tu: thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts