Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raced my friends Integra with a built B20 turbo with little over 300whp at low low boost HAHA, well there isnt much to say except we were on the freeway and I got tossed by many bus lengths LMAO. We got next to each other and both went to 3rd and after like 2 sec he hit boost and then VTEC and just pulled and pulled and pulled lol.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
hobie237 said:
yeah... and at least its not somt bullshit about how you kicked his ass with ur little hatch...
Hahhaa, that's cool. I used to do that with my friend when he first got a B16 swap for his CRX. Could never keep up with the little shit, even on 75 shots.

·
Banned
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill get him after I get my B20 in and turbo and built but its going to be awhile and shit then he might have even more power lol

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
B16_HATCH said:
Ill get him after I get my B20 in and turbo and built but its going to be awhile and shit then he might have even more power lol

somebody is always gonna be a little faster... all that is important is that you like your car and you are satisfied... because there will always be somebody slower too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts