Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone happen to have the length of the shift linkage and the stabalizer bar for the b16 swap ? i have mine in and i can shift through all the gears but it feels rough...really rough compared to other b16 swaps i've messed with..like perhaps someone happens to have a Hasport linkage laying around they wouldnt mind measuring for me end to end ? thanks this would help me out alot..
-erick

·
Registered
798 Posts
I'll have the shitter up on a lift this weekend, while It's up there I'll measure mine :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
The stabilizer bar is 39 1/4" if you put the end of the tape measure on the top flange where the shifter goes in on top to the far edge of the rod at the other end.

The shift rod is 30 11/16 if you butt the end of the tape against the joint and go to the center of the shifter bolt hole.

They're really not that expensive from hasport though!:D and you'd be done in a flash :sonic: (<< Just wanted a reason to use that one, hahaha!!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.